Hey Thriftanistas!I do believe shopping is made for Saturdays! This week a lot of department stores are offering their semi-annual sales. If you are a true Thriftanista, you understand it’s better to purchase items off-season for optimal savings! Personally, I like to stockpile until the next clearance sale but purchase what you can afford! I’ll be showcasing the items I picked up on my YouTube channel but you can join me real-time every Thursday on Instagram. I understand everyone is not a thrifter. However, I’m thrifty of all aspects of my life. Join me on IGTV for my segment titled, Thriftanista Thursday’s where I showcase the savings in retail stores. Now that’s out the way, let’s talk about these deals…..
- Bath & Body Works – It’s back thriftanistas! Bath & Body Works is offering 75% off select items. I purchased candles, lotions, and hand soaps for the next few months. Oh, don’t be surprised if these turn into some Christmas gifts (hint, hint). Make sure to use the $10 off $30 purchase too.
- Style Encore – Style Encore kicked of their 50% off clearance sale and merchandise goes pretty quickly! Make sure you add this to your list of things to do!
- Thriftanista T-Shirt – If you’re not aware, I launched my very first product under A Lifestyle You Can Afford. The “Thriftanista” T-shirt is a staple for every thrifter and must-have for anyone that uses their money carefully. I would love if you supported my efforts!
- Old Navy – Old Navy has the entire store 60% off. With $2 flip flops, $4 tanks, $6 tees, and $8 dresses this beats thrift store prices! I’m their Rockstar jeans are my current obsession too. Stay tuned for that blog post!
- Plato’s Closet – Plato’s Closet clearance sale is still going on. If you haven’t made your way to the store, do so this weekend!
So where are you shopping this weekend?