Salvation Army Thrifted Top: $2.25 Advent Flea Market Thrifted pants: $.10 Goodwill Thrifted Shoes: $4.00
I decided to write this post due to the numerous questions I received in my inbox about my makeup. Now you know I love MAC just as much as anyone else but MAC is expensive! Ain’t nobody got time for that! I always try to experiment with different drugstore brands since they are within my budget. If you are new to makeup I definitely suggest this option. Why spend a lot of money if you are learning? If you are unsure about what to buy watch a few YouTube videos and head out to your nearest drugstore.
Now, I have no professional training in makeup. I think you learn a thing or two after gluing your eyes shut one too many times with eyelashes or when your photos come out ghostly from too light foundation. It’s all trial & error! Below are my top 10 I used to create this look!
1. Black Opal Au Chocolat Foundation: $8.95
2. Ruby Kisses Earth Setting Powder: $4.99
3. Elf Studio Blush Palette Dark: $6.00
4. L.A. Gear Pro Concealer Cool Tan: $2.99
5. Milani Flirty Fuchsia Lipstick: $4.97
6. Milani Fuchsia Lipliner: $3.49
8. Kiss Luxury Eyeliner:$2.99
10. Beauty Supply Store Eyelashes (#66):$3.99
You can find all these items at your nearest drug or beauty supply store! If you purchased all of these items your total would be $55 that is only 2 things at MAC! Do you have any cost efficient makeup products you use? Feel free to share them below!